Where teamwork meets solutions.
Experience a sustainable, interactive, and strong partnership, which ultimately promises your business an attractive return on investment. Build high-quality, multi-regional, long-term, win-win relationship with our trusted circle of professional entities.
In a time today where there are no challenges too great, that is because your business will always have access to our talent pool. When a collaborative force is key, enrich your company via creative ideas, solutions and ultimately soar above your occasion.
MOUSE OVER MAP TO EXPLORE
Heredia & Uvalle
We are a team of experienced and specialized lawyers offering multidisciplinary legal advice, from strategically located offices in Asia, United States and Latin America. All of our members have postgraduate studies in the best universities in the world, and are scholars from the best law schools in the country; which provides an added value in our services.
We are driven towards people, businesses and the culture of risk prevention; providing creative solutions to any contingency for the most sophisticated and demanding clients. Through our personalized service, we go hand in hand with our clients to form long-term relationships, designing the strategies and operations required from a prevention approach. We adapt to the working methodology, vision and mission of each client, through our human quality and multi-disciplinary team.
We are a modern, innovative and forward-thinking law firm in Malaysia with a desire to make legal practice relevant to our time. We take great pride in providing prompt, creative and effective solutions for our client.
We cover a broad range of legal practices including corporate & commercial, dispute resolution and emerging technology.
We aim to be not just your legal counsel but also your advisor in guiding you through the increasingly complex legal and business landscapes and helping you form strategic business decisions that bring success.
We practise in the following areas:
- Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Markets
- Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Technology
- Commercial & Business Advisory
- Privacy, Internet & Technology
- Real Estate & Property
Law Office of
We are a business law office and assist our clients with the following matters:
- SBA relief (PPP and EIDL compliance)
- Business Matters (entity choice, formation, and compliance)
- Nonprofit Matters, including religious organizations (formation, tax-exempt status, fundraising registration, and compliance)
- Contract Review and Drafting
- Trademarks, Copyright, and Nondisclosure Agreements
- Access to Information (anonymous Freedom of Information Act requests)
Juan Sebastián Villamil Rodríguez is a lawyer from the Universidad del Rosario. He is also a PhD candidate in Law, Government and Public Policies from the Autonomous University of Madrid; Magister in Fundamental Rights and Public Freedoms from the University of Castilla-La Mancha; Magister in Electoral Law from the same University and specialist in Substantive and Contentious Constitutional Law from the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana.
He was a speaker at:
- The second International Symposium of the Indonesian Constitutional Court
- The X World Congress of Constitutional Law, South Korea
- The XVI Blischenko Congress, Russian Federation
- The Congress of Administrative Law, State Contracting and Arbitration, Republic of Peru
He has written articles on the Internationalization of Constitutional Law, Transitional Justice and judicial control in Latin America.